Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router (300 Mbps)-2.4GHz-802.11b/g/n
A secure way to add a wireless internet network to a home/office, with connection speeds up to 300 Mbps. Surf the web, file share, Email, stream videos & more from 300FT away. It supports security features, like encryption methods, passwords & firewall, preventing unauthorized access. Manage online filters & bandwidth control for devices. It complies with wireless standards, and is backwards compatible with older Wi-Fi networks & 802.11b/g devices.
– Wireless connection speeds up to 300Mbps
– Includes setup CD for easy installation
– Internal antennas & wall mounting to save desk space
– 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports for wired connections
– QoS traffic prioritization for smooth performance
– Stylish LED’s identify your connection status
– Extend an existing wireless signal with WAP capabilities
– Supports 802.11b/g/n clients operating on 2.4GHz
– Modes: Wireless router, range extender (wireless WAN)
– Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS
– Antenna: 2 internal 2Tx2R
– Connection types: PPPoE, dynamic, static, PPTP, L2TP
– Port forwarding, DMZ host, static routing, VPN passthrough
– Transmit power: 20 dBm
– DDNS: Supports No-IP
– Power adapter: Suitable for international use
– Input: 110~240VAC
– Output: 9V, 1A
Works with all operating systems, Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, manufacturers’ 2.4 GHz wireless adapters & most manufacturers’ DSL/cable modems
Microsoft WHQL Certified to be compatible with 32/64 bit Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (also supports Mac, Windows 8, Linux & others that don’t offer certification)
An ideal and secure way to add a wireless internet connection to your standard-sized home or small office, with wireless connection speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Easily browse the web, transfer files, check E-mails, chat on Skype, play online games, stream YouTube videos and more (2.4GHz wireless-N technology)
Internal antenna and wall mounting ability lets you enjoy the internet, without stressing over tangled cables or clutter. Included step-by-step installation CD makes configuring the router simple. Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology delivers smooth performance for music, voice and video.
Supports all of the latest wireless security features, like encryption methods and firewall, protecting your network against unauthorized access and malicious attacks. Parents and network administrators can manage internet filtering and bandwidth control for specific devices. Extend an existing wireless signal with the router’s Wireless Access Point capabilities.
1 Ethernet WAN port and 4 interchangeable 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, for direct computer connections. Front panel LED indicators make it easy to identify the status of your connection. Complies with wireless standards, works with all operating systems (Mac, PC, Linux, etc.), Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, any manufacturer’s wireless adapters and most manufacturers’ DSL/Cable modems.
WHQL Certified by Microsoft to be compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000 (also supports Mac, Windows 8, Linux, and others that do not offer certification). Backwards compatible with older Wi-Fi networks and 802.11b/g devices.